Seattle Sound Homes – Beacon Hill View Point
Frameless Shower Glass
The full height, frameless, shower slider is a sweet looking option for your next bathroom remodel/upgrade!Thanks to…
Posted by KB Glass and Metal on Friday, March 4, 2016
Posted a new project!! #tenantimprovement #glazing #construction
Posted by KB Glass and Metal on Monday, January 18, 2016
Maximizing Your Tenant Improvement Allowance
TENANT IMPROVEMENT, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS “TI”, IS DEFINED AS AN ALLOWANCE PROVIDED BY THE LANDLORD TO BUILD OUT OR RETROFIT A COMMERCIAL SPACE FOR THE TENANT’S SPECIFIC — USE.
Things tenants should know for their improvements…
When starting any new project it is important to first establish a budget. TIs are no different. Tenants should negotiate an allowance or a budget from the landlord prior to inking the tenancy contract. For example, if a tenant is looking to build a Dentistry inside of an office building, the tenant should go through what exactly needs to be added. The Dentist can do it themselves, and we encourage that! However, we also understand that no everyone’s specialty is creating an effective affordable floor plan. That’s where we come in. Here are certain questions to ask yourself as you think about updating your space.
- What is your TI allowance?
- What would you like your floor plan to be?
- What functions would you like your new space to perform…(hospitality, medical, office, etc.)?
- What design or style will your completed TI provide your business/space?
- If you’re doing exterior work, are there any energy codes that should be adhered to? If so, How can you maintain the energy standards?
Popular services KB Glass and Metal can provide TI clients with…
- Exterior storefront – changing storefront layout including doors, sidelites, transoms, entrance packages or fire rated material
- Interior doors – framed aluminum doors with glass infill, frameless glass doors, sidelites and transoms with custom powder coated finishes available
- Interior storefront – This service is especially popular in car dealerships, office buildings, gyms and club houses
- Glass wall partition – office spaces, conference rooms, entrances and lobbies
- Interior sliders – framed or frameless stacking systems or traditional sliders for offices, conference rooms, or room dividers
- Mirrors – framed or frameless for gyms, lobbies or bathrooms
Attach a picture and your information for an estimate within 24 hours!
PO Box 3431
Remond, WA 98073
- 9th Ave Railings
- Amazon Glass Railings
- Ballard Development
- Beacon Hill View Point
- Club House at The Boulder Apartments
- Commercial Glazing
- Contact us
- Element 42
- Forever 21
- G By Guess
- Glass Mounted Towel Bars
- Glass Railings
- Glass Replacement
- Magnolia Development
- Mall Retail
- Plan Room
- Redmond Hyatt
- Safeway Complex
- Shower Glass
- Shower Glass Clamps
- Shower Glass Door Pulls
- Shower Glass Enclosures
- Shower Glass Hardware and Accessories
- Shower Glass Hinges
- Site Map
- Storefront Contractors
- Storefront Entrances and Storefront Doors
- Tenant Improvement (TI)
- Vinyl Windows and Sliders
- Wallingford Mixed Use Build